TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING THIS SITE. BY ACCESSING THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW, INCLUDING ALL DISCLAIMERS.
This website is owned by One You Nutrition LLC.
This Agreement consists of five parts:
1) THE PURPOSE OF THIS SITE, WHICH INFORMS YOU OF THE OVERALL PURPOSE AND ITS LIMITATIONS
3) DISCLAIMER as to our liability for damage resulting from or related to your use of this site
4) DISCLAIMER as to our liability for the products and/or services offered by third parties when such are linked to and/or mentioned on this site and
5) OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND TERMS OF YOUR USE OF OUR PROPERTY.
1) PURPOSE OF SITE. This site is established for general educational, informational, and supportive purposes only.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Contract forms Cookies.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for you convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select ‘Remember Me’, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with We share your data with no one. How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
We will not share your contact information. We will only contact you if you give explicit permission and/or request a consult.
Additional information How we protect your data
We will not share your data with anyone outside of our company.
What data breach procedures we have in place
As needed, if a breach occurs, reports will be made to appropriate authorities and you, the website visitor.
What third parties we receive data from None.
3) DISCLAIMER. The nutrition information contained in this site is presented in an informative, educational, supportive way and is not intended as a substitute for individualized medical nutrition therapy that you might receive when you are assessed for and receive medical nutrition therapy.
We disclaim and assume no liability for damages incurred from your use of information on this website. You assume all risk of use of the information contained in this website. You assume all risk of use of the information contained in this website.
4) DISCLAIMER for use of information, products and/or services of third parties mentioned on this site. From time to time we may furnish links to third party sites for their products or services. We will disclose to you if these products or services are being offered by third parties. We disclaim liability for the quality or effectiveness of these products or services. You should research the quality of these goods and services for yourself.
By using our website, you agree to accept the above DISCLAIMERS and hold harmless and release us, including our company, owners, employees and agents from any and all liability, damages, causes of action, claims and demands whatsoever arising out of or related to use of our website, unless arising from gross negligence on our part.
5) OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. You understand and agree that all rights to this website content are reserved to the website owner. Our rights include copyright and trademark protections. No part of the content may be reproduced, stored or transmitted in any way without the specific, prior, written permission of website owner, One You Nutrition LLC. All information is only for your personal use.
© Copyright 2020 One You Nutrition LLC